Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Salary and Benefits for Case Managers

Oh I almost forgot the niddy griddy:

Case Manager salaries range from $25,000- 40,000
Supervisors $35,000 - 45,000
Administrators $45,000- 65,000

I work for a University so I have really good health care benefits and 6 weeks of vacation a year.

I have the opportunity to attend lots and lots of continuing education seminars ranging from domestic violence training, eating healthy, wheelchair evaluations, dealing with difficult clients, elder fraud and abuse...

The best part of my job is the flexibility. I work 40 hours a week. We are not allowed to go into overtime. If I have a late visit with a client I leave early on Friday or come in late the next day. I independently monitor my hours and can work out during my lunch break or not take one and go home early.
I would not want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment